FANGLE JUNGLE

19.06.2011

SUNDAY'S SIX SPLENDOURS.

1. MAKE UP: these pink lips go well with every type of beauty. Feel free to go for pink whether you are brunette or blonde!




2. FASHION MUST-HAVE: nude pumps! 




3. HAIRSTYLE IDEA: this bun is incredibly pretty!




4. ROMANTIC SCENERY: what could be more romantic than sunset by the sea?




5. CELEBRITY INSPIRATION: Annalynne McCord's outfits are always girly and stylish!




6. HEART - THIEF: everytime I look at this pic all I can do is say is: "Aww!"♥




Do you like this week's Sunday's Six Splendours?


XO

10 komentarzy:

  1. Śliczne buty i uwielbiam taką fryzurę :))

    Zapraszam do mnie :))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Pretty images - my favourite is the little kitty. I love cats, major cat lady alert here! :) xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I love this inspiration! Your hair idea is gorgeous. <3
    Thank you so much for following me! I love your blog, and have followed, too.

    xoxo
    Meera

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I'm gld you like my pictures :-) I like your "SUNDAY'S SIX SPLENDOURS" post as an idea and the pics you've chosen are lovely. Love from London xo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. This is a great set of pictures, nude heels are an absolute must, and I love Annalynne McCord's style! Thanks for your sweet comment, I followed you on Google Friend Connect! Do you have a Bloglovin account I can follow you on?
    xoxo, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. very beautiful things! all lovely!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Great picture selection
    The girls of pretty little liars are just amazing! And that bun is TO DIE FOR! Love it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. L O V E L Y photos again ! :)
    so beautiful ! i just love your blog! that cat is soo cute, i want it to myself :D<3

    xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I really like the hair idea! And the hair color is also great! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. I completely agree on everything!!!

    http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń